1/ Basic principles of ISO 14001
- Principle 1: Commitment and policy
- Principle 2: Planning
- Principle 3: Implementation and operation
- Principle 4: Checking and corrective action
- Principle 5: Management review
- Gaining customer’s confidence and interested party’s to strong development of organization.
- Improving image and prestige of organization to customers, partners and community/
- Having advantages to penetrate the market.
- Making good relationship to environment protection organizations and government management offices.
- Meeting requirement of consuming the environment-friendly products
- Meeting requirements of international contracts.
- Increasing management effect by continual improvement.
- Saving resources (materials, fuel, power)
- Reducing wastes, cost
- Reducing risks in organizational activities
- Gaining participants’ confidence to strong development of organization
- Staff works in safe environment.
- Contributing to increasing productivity and business effect.
- Getting advantage conditions for activities of ecological business.
The ISO 14001 model