8 quality management principles:
- Principle 1: Customer focus
- Principle 2: Leadership
- Principle 3: Involvement of people
- Principle 4: Process approach
- Principle 5: System approach to management
- Principle 6: Continual improvement
- Principle 7: Factual approach to decision making
- Principle 8: Mutually beneficial supplier relationship.
The ISO 9001 model
Model of a process-based quality management system
The relationship among ISO 9000, ISO 9001, ISO 9004 and ISO 19011
The ISO 9000 standard are built based on the following philosophy:
- Management quality decisions product quality.
- Do it right from the start is the best quality, most economical.
- Managing the process and make decisions based on facts, data.
- Get to primary prevention